- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
CleanDNS, Inc collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Employer organization information (company name, address, domain, etc)
- Domain Name System data (IP address, MX records, nameservers, etc.)
- WHOIS data (Restricted to registrar, timestamps, nameservers, reseller [if applicable])
- Screenshots of a domain or URL reported for abuse
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CleanDNS, Inc with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit an abuse report on a domain to us.
CleanDNS, Inc may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- WHOIS records
- Abuse reports
How will we use your data?
CleanDNS, Inc collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Process abuse reports and communicate the report status.
If you agree, CleanDNS, Inc will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Not applicable.
When CleanDNS, Inc processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
When CleanDNS, Inc processes your abuse report, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, clients for the purpose of reviewing the abuse report in order to decide on an action.
How do we store your data?
CleanDNS, Inc securely stores your data at data centers around the world certified to at least a SOC2 standard. All data is encrypted when at-rest or in-transit.
CleanDNS, Inc will keep your account data until you close your account. Once you close your account, we will delete your data by removing records from relevant databases.
CleanDNS, Inc will keep your abuse report data for three years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing records from relevant databases.
CleanDNS, Inc would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Not applicable
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop CleanDNS, Inc from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the CleanDNS, Inc.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please message firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE.
What are your data protection rights?
CleanDNS, Inc would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request CleanDNS, Inc for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CleanDNS, Inc correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CleanDNS, Inc to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CleanDNS, Inc erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CleanDNS, Inc restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CleanDNS, Inc’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CleanDNS, Inc transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or write to us: PO Box 364, Yardley, Pennsylvania 19067, United States of America
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Performance and error monitoring
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – CleanDNS, Inc uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – CleanDNS, Inc uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. CleanDNS, Inc sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
- Performance and Error Monitoring – CleanDNS, Inc uses these cookies so that we may monitor our sites’ performance and capture any errors you may experience.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CleanDNS, Inc has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK. However, please note that CleanDNS, Inc. is an entity based in the United States of America.