CleanDNS Year in Review
Thank you for your support in our mission of Cleaning Up the Internet for Good. We would like to take a moment to appreciate the progress and accomplishments our team, clients, Trusted Reporters, and more have made together in the past year, and look forward to all that is to come in 2024.
A note from our CEO
How was your 2023? There are few times in one’s career when you can say “I am doing all of this for the right reasons.” There are fewer times when you can say, “everything we are choosing to do makes the internet a safer place for everyone. Well, I’m here to tell you that I this is how I feel, and this is what I say and do every day since creating what would eventually become CleanDNS in 2019.
What a year 2023 was! As you will see below our team (one of the best in the industry) shares this passion for this mission via our activities:
- Public Policy and Government engagement for the DNS
- Engagement with Online Harm detectors and reporters
- Direct engagements at all levels of the DNS stack to furthering the mission to “Clean up the internet for good!”
- Enhanced and improved the automated evidencing and validations processes.
- Broadening international outreach.
Our pipeline of new efforts within our mission is growing by the month, and we continue to be excited by the new clients and partners joining our efforts. We are extremely proud of what we do and want to thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts, and as always, for joining us in Cleaning Up the Internet for Good.